Today I have decided to write a simple blog post dedicated to inspire you to make a change in your life once in awhile. This is because it is good to be reminded from time to time that a life without change is perhaps not a fulfilling one. Or rather, this quote delivers my point better than I can:
"If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."
Here is a list of ways you can add more variety and spice to your daily routine:
1. Get a major haircut
2. Pick a recipe you usually wouldn't go for, such as a complicated cake (never thought I would write "complicated cake" in a blog post, or anywhere for that matter)
3. Take a hot yoga class
4. Instead of your usual, pick a different coffee drink from the menu, or even choose a different syrup flavor for the beverage.
5. Buy a piece of clothing in a color you normally wouldn't wear (personal example: I recently bought a teal and white striped quarter sleeve shirt, when usually I wear short sleeved v-neck blue shirts)
6. Start a blog! It's a fulfilling hobby that allows you to put thoughts out there and share your passion with others.
7. Talk to a stranger. Even small talk can potentially open you up to fresh perspectives.
8. Add something to your pampering/self-care routine (ex. using olive oil instead of face wash to get rid of makeup and dirt at the end of the day. Yes, people do this, and it can also lessen acne!)
And there you have it! A short list of ways you could change up your life!
You are welcome to suggest more if you have any in mind; I am open to hearing what you think.
Have a good day all!